We are so so excited to be part of Chritina Brae’s blog tour for The Light in the Wound!
We have heard so many spectacular things about this book and the reviews are simply outstanding…
Krystle is reading it right now and absolutely LOVING it! Stay tuned for her review.
Affected by her parents’ highly publicized divorce, Isabel grows up isolated and alone, with a resolve to never fall in love and repeat their mistakes.
When Jesse Cain enters her life, she falls hopelessly in love with him, and every sadness she’s ever felt is washed away by his intensity and passion. But people change as they grow up. Things can never stay the same forever.
Jesse and Isabel fight to stay together, determined to hold on to what they once had. Isabel wonders if a second love can ever be enough to make her forget her first.
I don’t know about you all but when we read this summary and the teasers we couldn’t wait to one-click and read it!
I love to read, write about reading, shop, write about shopping, three day weekends, high heels and purses. I’m a wife, a mother, a corporate executive, a loyal friend and a passionate believer in true love. This is all you need to know about me. If you get my stories, you get my heart.
10 Fun Facts about Christine
- NO one at work knows I wrote a Romance book.
- I’m terrified of birds or anything with feathers. I won’t walk around them. I turn the other way.
- I can’t sleep alone. At all. Ever.
- My handbags are wrapped in their dust bags and they all have their own names.
- My friends have many nicknames for me. Two of the most recent ones are “Little Assassin” and “Princess”
- I took Hip Hop lessons a year ago.
- Only one son of mine laughs at my jokes.
- Jesse’s letters in the Light in the Wound are real.
- I plan my outfits based upon the shoes I want to wear.
- I kill plants just by looking at them and I burn things on the stove at least once every week.
Click the link to enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Click here to see Krystle’s Review!